Napier 19133 fits the following vehicles:
- 1999-2023 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
- 1980-2023 Ford F-150
- 1994-2023 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1999-2023 GMC Sierra Pickup
- 1980-2023 Ford F-250
- 1999-2023 Toyota Tundra
- 1994-2023 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1980-2023 Ford F-350
- 1994-2023 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2003-2023 Nissan Titan
- Camp comfortably when you move your tent off the ground and into your truck bed with Napier Backroadz Camo Truck Tent
- Storm flaps and full rainfly offer weather protection
- Gear loft, pockets, and light holder pre-sewn into the cloth
- Roomy interior comfortably sleeps two adults
- Includes two mesh windows for ventilation and observation
- A 1-Year Limited Warranty is included
One of the hardest choices you have to make when you go camping is where to sleep. Earthbound tents make you vulnerable to the cold, dampness and uncomfortable pebbles and roots. While a good hammock can get you up off the ground, you're left with no protection from the elements. With the Napier Backroadz Camo Truck Tent, you can enjoy all of the benefits of overnight camping from the comfort of your truck bed.
When it's time to gather your gear for a camping excursion or a long-awaited fishing trip, your Napier Backroadz Camo Truck Tent is the perfect tent to pack. For the night, the roomy interior easily accommodates two individuals. When the clouds open up, the full rainfly and storm flaps will provide privacy and keep severe weather out, so you can stay put and let the pitter patter soothe you to sleep. Even if rain collects in the truck bed, a full tent floor keeps you lifted away from the bed itself.
A gear loft, gear pocket, and lamp holder make it simple to keep organized with this tent. Most users can set up this tent in ten minutes or less thanks to the color-coded pole and sleeve system. Backroadz donates a tree to Trees for the Future for every transaction, so you can help regrow our vanishing forests! A 1-Year Limited Warranty is included.