- Keep your drinks ice-cold amid a brutal summer's day with the Offgrid Extreme Cold Cooler
- Engineered with thermodynamics and Duracold technology
- Comes with Bearclaw lock plate and beverage opener
- Can carry up to 48 12-ounce cans or 33 total pounds
- Supported by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Don't settle for lukewarm drinks after you've been hitting the trails hard. Rejuvenate and replenish your energy with chilled beverages thanks to the Offgrid Extreme Cold Cooler!
No matter how harsh the sun is, your Offgrid Cooler stays unaffected. Built with a thermodynamic design that keeps ice from quickly melting, this cooler is made to endure the elements. The ergonomic, reinforced Nylon handles make transport easy, while the drain hole incorporates a house hose adapter for quick refills. The cooler's bottom grips against any surface, so you can drive over hills and humps without fear of spillage. It easily holds 33 pounds or 48 12-ounce cans, giving you plenty of room for the group's drinks! Your cooler even comes with a Bearclaw lock plate and beverage opener.
Chillax after a day of trail-crawling with fresh, cold drinks brought to you by the Offgrid Extreme Cold Cooler. Supported by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.