- With the Omix-ADA Coil Spring, you don't have to settle for those distressing nose dives or reeling over bumps along the road as you drive
- Designed and manufactured to the exact specifications of the original manufacturer, meeting and exceeding all OEM quality criteria
- The system elevates the ride height, simultaneously improving the ride quality so that it’s not too stiff nor too soft
- Fit and function are the same, which simplifies the assembly process
- Engineered using tough, premium grade Steel
- Protected with a 5-Year Limited Warranty
When the nose of your Jeep Grand Cherokee starts to drop when you use the brakes, when it reels over bumps or when you see that the ride height has altered, it is time for new coil springs. Check your springs for cracked or broken bump stops, shiny areas between the coils and other telltale indicators to decipher the issue. And, instead of paying exorbitant prices at the dealership for OEM hardware, grab yourself the state-of-the-art Omix-ADA Coil Springs.
These springs, which were manufactured in line with the original factory specifications, will fit your Grand Cherokee without any problems whatsoever. Each spring is crafted from long-lasting, durable, premium-grade Steel and comes forged to meet or exceed the quality specifications outlined by the OEM.
Completely restore your vehicle's ride height and quality to where they should be with the help of these Coil Springs, which are helping your ride not to swing too rigidly or too loosely. NAPA proudly sells the Omix-ADA Coil Spring protected by a 5-Year Limited Warranty.