- With the Omix-ADA Disc Brake Rotor and Hub Kit, you can affordably restore your braking power using equipment identical to OEM units
- Engineered to give you an ideal configuration and optimal performance
- Conveniently arrives in a state that is ready for install
- The OEM's quality standards are met and or exceeded
- Supported with a 5-Year Limited Warranty
When you're enjoying the kind of pleasure that a Jeep can only provide, the hub and rotors on your vehicle will eventually wear out. This is particularly true if you drive it often, go rock climbing or go on rough and rugged adventures. If you have noticed that your brake pedal is pulsing, making high-pitched squeaks or grinding when you apply the brakes, then there is a reasonable probability that one or more of your rotors will need to be replaced as soon as possible. And you're in luck since the Omix-ADA Disc Brake Rotor & Hub Kit provides you with everything you need for a direct replacement that is easy to install.
The Omix-ADA Set was specially designed using exacting factory specifications, making it identical to your current OEM parts while also meeting or surpassing all of the original quality control criteria. You can purchase this kit for your Jeep CJ5, CJ7 or Scrambler, either pre-assembled or not, and it can arrive completely ready to go.
NAPA proudly sells the Omix-ADA Disc Brake Rotor & Hub Kit supported with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.