- Give your truck a little tough love with the sporty look and heavy-duty design of the Pace-Edwards UltraGroove Metal Tonneau Cover
- The unique built-in RES rail expansion system allows for quick additions of recreational cargo racks
- Smoothly and easily retract your cover into the canister at the top of the bed with a single turn of the lock knob
- Streamlined, clean look is maintained with knobs and grips positioned under and inside&
- Front and rear rails conceal drain tubes for optimal water management
- Built-in pull strap allows for opening covers every 12 inches of the bed
- Installs quickly and easily with no drilling
Choosing the Pace-Edwards UltraGroove Metal Tonneau Cover means you’re investing in versatile strength without giving up an attractive profile for your truck. You’ve also opted for ease as the installation requires no drilling, so your vehicle’s bodywork stays intact. The sleek, low-profile design adds style without looking bulky.
The heavy-gauge aluminum construction stays solid after years of fun and work, and the matte black powder coating resists rusting and corrosion. The streamlined look is completed with hidden handgrips and lock knobs on the bottom of the cover. The cover retracts quickly into the storage canister at the front of the truck bed with just a turn of the lock knob, and you can use the pull strap to close and lock the cover in 12-inch sections.
Perhaps the most innovative aspect of the Pace-Edwards UltraGroove Metal Tonneau Cover is the integrated Rail Extension System (RES) which allows for easy installation of the Pace-Edwards Multi-Sport Rack System by Thule, maximizing your cargo carrying capacity. Above the bed you can store bikes, kayaks, surfboards and more, while more damage-prone gear is stored safely below. The water drainage system uses tubes inventively placed at the front and rear of each rail to divert water from valuable cargo. All this clever design is backed by a 3-Year Warranty.