- A PaceSetter Header brings all the thrilling action and heart-stopping sound of the track at a price that won't wreck your wallet
- 16-gauge steel tube is mandrel-bent for optimal flow
- Choose from regular Black finish or the unique Armor*Coat heat-resistant finish
- Simple bolt-on installation for most applications, with some welding required for certain applications
- Comes with factory sensor positions
- Bolts for the header are not included
- Made proudly in the United States of America
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty
- Note that PaceSetter Headers are not CARB compliant; not street legal in California or New York
Any Gear Head worth their grease knows that upgrading your headers is one of the fastest ways to bring your ride's performance from boring to brilliant. If you're getting let down when you try to put the pedal down, install some premium PaceSetter Headers. PaceSetter has been one of the industry-leading names in performance exhaust components for three decades, and they're only getting better. The proof is in the performance: PaceSetter Headers boost power, decrease temperatures, and add an aggressive elegance to your engine's appearance.
Your PaceSetter Headers are crafted using 16-gauge mild steel with wide flanges. The tubing is mandrel-bent to optimize flow and ensure a precise seal. You can choose the color you prefer: either the straightforward black paint, which is applied in two layers and cured to ensure an even, sleek finish, or the proprietary Armor*Coat metallic-ceramic coating which is double-layered and treated at a blistering 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. This treatment prevents the tarnishing you might find with chrome or paint, and it keeps the temperature lower, resulting in improved efficiency and ample power.
Hardware, gaskets, and illustrated instructions are included with all PaceSetter Headers. With the provided gaskets and your original hardware, they usually screw directly into place for a simple installation (Header Bolts not included). Your performance Headers are covered by a 3-Year Warranty from Pacesetter. Note that PaceSetter Headers are not CARB compliant, and are not street legal in California or New York.