- Stay prepared for those sudden summer rainstorms with the Pavement Ends Emergency Top Soft Top
- Can be quickly assembled in the event of inclement weather
- Made with durable PVC fabric that resists rain and moisture
- Compact storage, lightweight and easy to stow away
- Comes with top, storage sack and two rain slickers
- Covers side and back windows
- Can be used while driving
- Easy to install
- Supported by a 1-Year Warranty
There's nothing like cruising down the backroads in your Jeep, enjoying the summer breeze. That is, until you get caught in a rainstorm that came out of nowhere! Keep the handy protection in your Jeep's back pocket with the Pavement Ends Emergency Top Soft Top.
When you hear that sudden strike of thunder or flash of lighting, whip out this emergency soft top for excellent coverage that'll keep you nice and dry until it's safe to feel the open air again. Your soft top is made with durable PVC fiber and completely resistant against water. Just pull it out of its compact storage, and assemble in seconds. It's lightweight, easy to install safe to drive with, so you never have to worry about a drenched cabin again. Simply pull it back when the start starts to shine, and you can get back to that open-faced, classic Jeep cruising.
NAPA is proud to offer the Pavement Ends Emergency Top Soft Top with a 1-Year Warranty.