- Get all the illumination you need, whether driving through fog or standard road conditions, with the PIAA LP530 Series LED Driving & Fog Lights
- Easily engage the wide fog beams or rely on the enhanced projection from the driving beams
- Take advantage of the state-of-the-art reflector design to deliver advanced precision
- SAE-compliant aftermarket lights produce a 6000K white color temperature
- Pair with a mounting kit offered for the Jeep Wrangler, Toyota Tundra or Tacoma
- Comes with a 2-Year Warranty
Your dirty, scuffed, yellow halogen bulbs just aren’t cutting through the fog or dark country roads like they used to. It’s time for an upgrade to the aftermarket PIAA LP530 Series LED Driving & Fog Lights. The reflector-facing driving lights are guaranteed to produce a bright beam with precision, while the wide fog beam will keep your vehicle visible in the foggiest conditions.
Take advantage of the daylight-balanced lights that operate at a 6000K color temperature. No matter which of the two available styles you choose, each is engineered with a pair of 3-watt LED bulbs, meaning, this brilliant, pure light requires little power. Both 530 series styles can be ordered as a pair or as a single lamp.
The PIAA LP530 Series LED Lights have been tested to withstand up to 10G vibrations, and are SAE compliant. PIAA also offers vehicle-specific mounting kits to fully replace the old OEM lights on your Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Tundra or Jeep Wrangler. NAPA is proud to offer the PIAA LP530 Series LED Driving & Fog Lights with a 2-Year Warranty.