- Knock out cringe-inducing metallic noise and damage with non-ferrous Power Stop Z16 Evolution Brake Pads
- Ceramic is formulated with Kevlar to provide dust-free, quiet performance
- Bring powerful stopping performance with these third-generation Evolution ceramic pads
- Unique thermal treating process eliminates the resin and gas bi-products of manufacturing, resulting in reliable stopping, lower break-in time and long-lasting performance
- Constraint-layer rubberized shims are included with all Power Stop Evolution Clean Ride Ceramic Brake Pads
- Comes in either front or rear pairs
- Install Power Stop Rotors for the best possible braking system on your car
- Comes with a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty
Your ride deserves premium performance brake pads so you can finally say goodbye to wheel damage and the cringe-inducing sound of metal scraping metal. Power Stop Z16 Evolution Clean Ride Ceramic Brake Pads are made to deliver quiet, vibration-free braking for both domestic and foreign automobiles and SUVs. They come in front and rear pairs, are easy to install and are made specifically for your car.
Your Power Stop Z16 Evolution Clean Ride Brake Pads have been formulated to use the same heavy-duty material found in bulletproof vests - Kevlar. Not only can this advanced compound stop a speeding bullet, but when blended with ceramics, it inhibits high-temperature glazing, which results in brake fade from resin leak. After installation, PowerStop Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads undergo a unique Thermal Scorching procedure. This highly specialized process ensures that surplus resins and gases left over from the production process are burned off by heating the friction surface to temperatures as high as 1200 degrees Fahrenheit. This procedure enhances your performance, durability, and brake pad lifespan while successfully reducing noise and break-in time.
Power Stop Evolution brake pads include constraint-layer rubberized shims and are similarly chamfered, slotted, and shimmed to your OE brake pads. Best of all, your system is designed to work with Power Stop performance brake rotors. A 3 Year / 36,000-Mile Warranty is included.