- Upgrade your drive with the sleek look and improved handling you get from Pro Comp La Paz 5029 Series Alloy Wheels
- Sophisticated black finish sets your vehicle apart
- Aluminum alloy construction is resilient and lightweight
- Low-pressure casting ensures superior structural integrity
- Features a reinforced outer rim
- Choose from three available size options: 16-inch x 8-inch, 17-inch x 8.5-inch, and 17-inch x 9-inch
- Bolt patterns vary according to sizes
- Comes with center caps
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
One of the most important factors in buying and owning a car is the way it looks on the road, and adding a striking and strong set of rims to replace your factory wheels can really make a difference. The matte black coating on the Pro Comp La Paz 5029 Wheels is a subtle, sophisticated upgrade to your car's overall appearance, and their structural design will give you the most out of your vehicle's handling.
Your Pro Comp 5029 Rims are constructed using a premium grade, aircraft-quality aluminum alloy that works to maintain structural soundness without adding weight or bulk. This durable, lightweight alloy, together with Pro Comp's unique low-pressure casting technology guarantees that your new black rims aren't a cheap attempt at a cosmetic upgrade. They're the real deal: thoughtfully crafted with high-quality materials and cutting edge production techniques, ensuring that your new black wheels are an investment that will last for years down the road. A Lifetime Warranty is included.
Please note that you should consult your manufacturer for the exact wheel size if ordering for a raised or lowered vehicle. When installing your new tires, NAPA recommends utilizing a new set of lug nuts.