- Pro Comp Rockwell 5034 Satin Black Wheels add an aggressive sophistication to any vehicle profile
- Black finish brings a chic, low-key look
- Low-pressure casting construction provides added strength
- Choose from two available sizes: 17" and 18"
- Bolt patterns are available for both size options
- Comes with center caps
- Offset brake clearance is high
- Backed with a Lifetime Warranty
The discerning motorist knows: once you purchase a new car, the next investment should be a new set of rims. There's a pretty simple reason for this. At the end of the day, there's just no comparing factory wheels to the action and aesthetics of a quality set of aftermarket rims. Once you've installed your Pro Comp Rockwell 5034 Satin Black Wheels on your ride, you'll see the true difference in improved handling and the overall appearance of your ride.
Pro Comp insists that strength should not be sacrificed for lighter weight, so they've crafted these rims with aerospace-grade alloy resulting in lightweight and resilient strength. Furthermore, Pro Comp's revolutionary low-pressure casting is used to create 5034 Rockwells for a reinforced foundation that really stands out. Pro Comp is a force to be reckoned with in the competitive field of aftermarket car wheels, and they have earned their clout and therefore stand by the product they have created. A Lifetime Structural Warranty is included with Rockwell 5034 Satin Black rims.
Note: Be sure to refer to your manufacturer for the exact wheel size if ordering for a raised or lowered vehicle. When installing your new tires, NAPA also recommends utilizing a new set of lug nuts.