- Don't go unseen in the dark and shed a little light onto your path while working using the Putco Headache Work Blade LED Light Bar
- Ideal for use on a construction site, general working location or on the department of transportation vehicles, etcetera.
- Place the light on the top of your headache rack or onto the rear of your tailgate
- Rated IP69K weatherproof and encased in a polycarbonate encasing
- Utilize any one of the 8 colorful amber and white strobing patterns
- Take your pick of the 46-inch or 60-inch LED light
- Protected with a 3-Year Warranty
Ensure the utmost safety at your worksite using the Putco Headache Work Blade LED Light Bar. Being seen can mean the difference between safe working conditions and dangerous accidents; therefore, outfitting your work vehicles and those you work alongside goes a long way toward peace of mind.
Conveniently place the Headache Work Blade LED light on the top of your headache rack or onto the rear of your tailgate for your convenience. Each LED light allows you to play with the 8 bright amber and white strobing patterns and is rated weatherproof according to the IP69K weatherproof classification.
The patented design allows you to affix this light to your vehicle easily and can likewise be dismounted with little effort. Each unit is tailored to fit your vehicle setup, whether midsized or full-sized, and has BLIS trailer towing assistance. Choose from the 46-inch or 60-inch configuration. NAPA is proud to sell the Putco Headache Work Blade LED Light Bar with a 3-Year Warranty.