- Putco Pop Up Locker Bed Rails offer a unique tie-down system with a classic, polished aesthetic
- Exclusive anchoring loops offer 500-pound capacity; appear when you need them and disappear when you don't
- The die-cast Stainless Steel structure measures 1 3/4 inches and provides outstanding strength and rust resistance
- Designed to fit the exact year, make, and model of your truck
- Compatible with your stake pockets so you enjoy easy, tool-free installation
- All of the mounting hardware you'll need for a quick installation is included
- Sold in sets of two
- Comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Installing pickup truck bed rails might seem like your everyday boring upgrade. Just a utilitarian accessory that adds some extra tie-down real estate on your truck, right? Wrong! It's time to upgrade your truck with the stylish profile and functional versatility of Putco Pop-Up Locker Bed Rails. These rugged rails feature unique anchor loops that pop up when you need to secure a payload, and then collapse down, returning your bed rails to their original, seamless look.
For a flawless fit, Putco tailors your Pop Up Locker Bed Rails to your unique vehicle. They are constructed using exceptionally robust 1.75-inch Stainless Steel die-cast tubing that resists corroding and rusting. The Steel is painstakingly polished to a gleaming mirror finish. When in use, the pop-up loops offer up to 500 pounds of tie-down strength and when not in use, they collapse and sit flush against the rail, making them virtually invisible.
The Putco Pop-Up Locker Bed Rails are easy to install in your truck bed. They install right through the stake pockets - no drilling, cutting, or modification is required. Since all of the necessary mounting hardware is supplied with your purchase, installation is fast and easy and with no need for a last-minute run to the hardware store. Your bed rails come with a Lifetime Warranty.