- Enhance your Wrangler's rugged style with the Rampage Trail Doors
- Hinge pins and latch plates for DIY assembly
- Constructed with 1 ¼-inch thick steel for toughness
- Black powder coat prevents rust and corrosion
- Easily enter or exit without hassle
- Supported by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Your Wrangler was made to kick up dirt, blaze the trails and push off-roading limits. The gnarly spirit and style of your ride is easy to see when you're cruising backcountry terrain without a care in the world. Complete that unique Jeep experience (and rugged look) with the Rampage Trail Doors.
Made for a vehicle-specific fit, you can get these trail doors for your two or four-door vehicle. Built with 1 ¼-inch thick steel, these doors are made with the same off-road toughness and durability as your Wrangler. They're easy to maneuver, making entering and exiting a seamless motion for all passengers. The safari-style pattern of the net complements the adventurous nature of your Jeep without feeling constrictive, while the black powder coat offers rust protection and killer style. If you don't jive with the net, remove it for a more pared-down look. And, because your order comes with hinge pins and latch plates, you're guaranteed a hassle-free installation process.
NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Rampage Trail Doors. Supported by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.