- Blaze the trails with fortified front-end defense when you install the Rampage TrailGuard Front Bumper
- Compatible with OEM and aftermarket lighting thanks to integrated shackle mounts and D-rings
- Heavy-duty 3/16-inch cold-rolled steel build is finished in a black powder coat
- Easy to install with no drilling necessary (uses factory mounts)
- Pairs perfectly with the TrailGuard Rear Bumper
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- Supported by a 3-Year Limited Warranty
Your Jeep Wrangler might be made for off-road adventures, but that doesn't mean there isn't room to improve the safety, strength and style of your ride. For unmatched front-end defense that'll fend off impact force with ease, consider investing in the Rampage TrailGuard Front Bumper.
Made with American, heavy-duty, 3/16-inch cold-rolled steel, this front bumper is a hearty shield against road hazards like rocks, branches, and even other vehicles. It's easy to install and protected against rust and corrosion thanks to a stylish black powder coat finish. By using your factory mounts, there's no need for drilling to assemble your bumper. Plus, the incorporated light gaps make this bumper compatible with any stock or aftermarket lighting additions thanks to the side D-rings, while the winch plate improves radiator air circulation, enhancing overall driving performance!
Don't settle for a flimsy or worn-down factory bumper, especially where it matters. Complement your TrailGuard Rear Bumper with the Rampage TrailGuard Front Bumper for beefy looks and protection. Manufactured in the U.S. and supported by a 3-Year Limited Warranty.