- Guard your backend, and gain peace of mind, with the robust Rampage TrailGuard Rear Bumper
- Fabricated from strong 3/16-inch, cold-rolled steel, and finished with a subtle black powder coat
- Comes with a third brake light bracket and two-inch receiver hitch
- Drill-free installation uses OEM mounts in your Jeep’s frame
- Go for the full package with a Rampage TrailGuard Front Bumper
- Manufactured in the U.S. with a 3-Year Limited Warranty
Hit the trails without worrying if they hit you back with the robust, comprehensive engineering from the Rampage TrailGuard Rear Bumper. This rear bumper is sure to elevate the customized fashion and function of your Jeep Wrangler.
The TrailGuard Rear Bumper is constructed from dependable, 3/16-inch, cold-rolled steel. The black powder coat provides a lightly textured finish, applied to ward off corrosion. This series of Rampage Rear Bumpers all come with a 7/16-inch ring and 2-inch receiver hitch, fabricated from ¼-inch steel for confident towing.
This drill-free installation couldn't be easier, thanks to a bolt-on design that utilizes the existing mounts on your Jeep’s frame. This advanced product comes with a third brake light bracket. It also includes a welded steel accessory panel to quickly strap on a gas can or hi-lift jack. And the modular tire carrier holds your spare in a standard or weight-alleviating slanted position. Manufactured in the U.S. with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.