- Elevate your highway and off-road ride quality without spending a fortune when you install Rancho RS5000 Shocks
- Affordable, premium option for lifted or stock vehicles
- Comes with a dual-chrome hardened 5/8" rod
- Ten-stage valving with velocity sensitivity
- Protected with red urethane boots
- Long-lasting reliability and comfort are guaranteed by double-welded mounts and reinforced rubber bushings
- Heavy-duty finish resists the weather
- One shock per order
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rancho's RS5000 Shocks have always been the real deal for off-road or highway driving. They're built for serious durability and look great on both stock and lifted vehicles. Best of all, Rancho RS5000 Shocks have an affordable price tag so you don't have to break the bank to get a performance ride.
Rancho's original shock line, the RS5000, is still going strong today thanks to their excellent design and high-quality components. To ensure a comfortable ride, twin-tube designs and ten-stage, velocity-sensitive valves dampen any rigidity in the steering. This design is built to last with glass-filled Teflon piston seals, double-chromed hardened 5/8" rods, and double-welded mounts.
The exterior of the Rancho RS5000 can withstand 240 hours of salt-spray testing, and red urethane boots safeguard the exterior and keep it intact and looking good. Get the most out of your vehicle handling while enjoying premium performance for a reasonable cost. A Lifetime Warranty is included with your purchase of Rancho RS 5000 Shocks.