- For unparalleled adaptability on your pickup or SUV, go with Rancho RS9000XL Shocks
- State-of-the-art tri-tube engineering contains more fluid than single or dual-tube shocks
- Precise compression control and dampening with 9-way variable setting
- Ultimate protection from red urethane bushings and boots
- Gain a sweet performance from graphite-boosted Teflon band
- Robust power thanks to double-welded loops
- Incorporates a double-chromed, 5/8-inch rod
- Each shock must be ordered separately
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
You set the limits when you strap on Rancho RS9000XL Shocks to your prized pickup or off-road SUV. Choose from nine settings for that perfect compression, damping and rebound. Cruise long distance in comfort at Position 1; take on those country roads with all their bumps and curves at Position 5; blaze your own path on the hidden trails at Position 9.
Rancho Shocks are engineering to keep going, no matter how tough it gets. Take advantage of the double-chromed, heavy-duty rods, red urethane bushings and protective boots, and double-welded loops. Hold on to more fluid thanks to the tri-tube engineering, and prioritize continued comfort with the graphite-laced Teflon band.
NAPA is proud to offer the Rancho RS9000XL Shocks with a Lifetime Warranty. Note: This aftermarket product qualifies for Rancho’s 90-Day Free Ride trial. Rancho guarantees complete satisfaction in their performance, or they will refund the product's original purchase price plus the installation cost (up to $50 per pair).