- Maintain the maximum power of your GM engine with the Ranger Active Dynamic Fuel Management Disabler
- Prevents shaking during half-cylinder to full cylinder transition
- Upgrade your power and capability on snowy roads, off-road, and everywhere
- Comes in a wide variety of vibrant colors
- Installation is simple and requires no tools
- A 1-Year Warranty is included
You may love your GM engine performance, but it's hard to ignore those times when it shudders and is slow to react when you put the pedal down. You're not alone; despite having six or eight cylinders under the hood, your engine will occasionally cycle down to just three or four cylinders in order to conserve gas. That's when you feel the dreaded shaking and the reduction of overall engine output. But the Range Active Dynamic Fuel Management Disabler allows you to keep your GM engine running at maximum power at all times.
Installing your Range Active Dynamic Fuel Management Disabler means your GM maintains full power at all times, which prevents that jarring shuddering sensation. You'll experience more power and control on icy and snowy roads as well as off-road tracks, and best of all, the overall lifespan of your GM engine will be extended since your valve lifters will no longer alternate between active and inactive on a regular basis.
Installation is simple and requires no tools — just plug in the device to your OBD-II port and go. Removal is just as simple and straightforward. With a quick tug, the device pops right out of the OBD-II port, and your vehicle will return to factory settings. This upgrade does not violate your vehicle's warranty and comes with a 1-Year Warranty.