- Put an end to the automatic start/stop feature on your new GM or Ford with the plug-and-play Range Start Stop Disabler
- Give your engine a longer life, and give your acceleration a quicker response
- This system override installs directly into your OBD-II port; no reprograming required
- Keep your warranty intact, while maintaining your drive style
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty
No one likes to be cutoff on the road, for the same reason many people do not like an engine that automatically cuts off... it interrupts your control of the flow behind the wheel. Unfortunately, modern models of GMs and Fords come with an automatic start/stop feature.
A system that starts up and powers down multiple times in one trip causes increased wear and the need for repairs. Plug in the Range Start Stop Disabler to keep your engine engaged and ready as you wait for the light to change. That way when you see green, your entire system is ready to go!
This tool-free installation requires no reprogramming of your electronic control unit (ECU). Plug this device into your OBD-II port and you're done! Plus you can restore your vehicle back to its factory settings by simply detaching this advanced tech component. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Range Start Stop Disabler with a 1-Year Warranty.