- Raptor OEM Running Boards provide your vehicle with uncluttered utility
- Boards measure 6 inches wide and come in a variety of finishes
- Engineered to match the look and structure of the original equipment
- Weight capacity is 400 lbs.
- Textured step area at each door for added safety
- Installation is simple and requires no drilling
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
Sturdy steps installed along the side of your cab are a good option for any truck. However, with so many material options, motion sensors, and high-tech bells and whistles, it can be incredibly intimidating to get started with comparison shopping. If you know what you want, and reliable utility is your first concern with futuristic fashion coming in last, then you should probably stick to the well-tested and never-bested Raptor OEM Running Boards.
Your Raptor OEM Running Boards are 6 inches wide and can support up to 400 lbs. on each bar. To make it easier for you and your passengers to get in and out of your cabin safely in all kinds of weather, texturized slip-resistant step pads are installed in front of each door. For enhanced strength and longevity, the boards are forged from aircraft-grade aluminum.
Take your pick between a Black Textured finish or a Polished Stainless Steel finish for each set of running boards, whichever compliments your style. The installation process is simple and does not require any drilling. On top of all this, your new running boards come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.