- Gain the solid support you need stepping in and out of your truck with the Raptor Sawtooth Slide Track Running Boards
- Fabricated from robust, aircraft-grade aluminum; designed not to weight down your ride
- Reverse-punched, grated slots run the full length of this 6.5-inch-wide step bar
- Engineered to hold up to 400 pounds each
- Coated with a Black Powder finish
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
We get it. You wear large construction boots with thick soles that can trap wet mud and slick debris. Which means any aftermarket step bar upgrade must be extra large and extra gripping. NAPA has the solution with the 6.5-inch-wide Raptor Sawtooth Slide Track Running Boards.
Reverse-punched, grated slots run down the complete length of your new all-weather running boards. And, the advanced slide track feature allows you to personalize the placement of your Raptor Sawtooth Running Boards. Best of all, these long-lasting running boards are formed from lightweight aluminum, finished with an anti-rust Black Powder Coat.
Utilize the provided brackets to mount on your new running boards, each with a weight capacity of up to 400 pounds. This drill-free installation uses the factory-drilled holes in your existing frame. NAPA is proud to offer the Raptor Sawtooth Slide Track Running Boards with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.