- Raptor Treadstep Running Boards optimize your traction when you enter and exit your truck
- Durable aluminum structure can withstand up to 400 lbs.
- Raised tread stepping surface runs the full length of your cab
- Offers a broad 5-inch wide stepping surface
- Installation is simple and requires no drilling
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is Included
Running boards that travel the full length of the side of your truck are an excellent way for you and your passengers to get a leg up when getting in and out of your cab. You can use them as a handy and safe way to climb up to load cargo in and out of your truck bed or adjust your tie-down straps and anchor freight. Considering all those applications, it seems obvious that two small steps just aren't going to cut it for your safety and stepping needs. You need a set of Raptor Treadstep Running Boards.
Your Raptor Treadstep Running Boards are some of the safest on the market because the more space you have to step in, the safer you'll be. They measure a broad 5-inches wide and provide a non-slip step all along the entire length of your truck's cab. Each step can support up to 400 lbs. but won't weigh down your truck thanks to the strong and lightweight aluminum structure. They look great and are built to last thanks to a beautiful Black Powder Coat that prevents rust and corrosion on each step for many, many miles down the road.
Installation is simple and does not require any drilling. Sold in sets of two, each step securely mounts to your rocker panels. A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included.