- Maximize your ride with the superior height of a ReadyLift Big Lift Kit
- Surpasses ordinary lift kit design with cutting-edge engineering
- Choose the height that works for you, from 5.0 inches to 7.0 inches, depending on the make and model vehicle
- Most vehicles qualify for FMVSS 126 certification
- Covers any trucks still under factory warranty with 5-Year/60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty
- Crafted in the USA
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
The fact remains that bigger is better. When it comes to lifting your rig, you need a lift kit that is bigger, badder, and better than the rest out there. If your beefy truck already has oversized wheels and trail-ready attitude, this lift kit can help you get the perfectly proportioned, pumped-up profile you've been looking for, all while maintaining street style and reliable vehicle safety levels. Bring a new level of big-and-bad to your monster ride with the ReadyLIFT Big Lift Kit.
The cutting-edge engineering and meticulous craftsmanship of your ReadyLIFT Big Lift Kit means you get robust infrastructure that sacrifices zero street style. Depending on the application, this lift kit is made to accommodate your bigger tires, adding heights ranging from 5.0 inches to 7.0 inches. Because this kit is engineered to work with your specific make and model vehicle, you can choose to include shocks - like the formidable SST300 shocks or the sophisticated Fox EVO shocks - or leave them out altogether.
Best of all, there's no need to stress about the impact this kit will have on your powertrain. If your ride is still covered by the original manufacturer's warranty, ReadyLIFT really provides a 5-Year/60,000-Mile Powertrain Warranty. Your truck's engine, transmission, transfer case, axles, and gears remain intact and ready to perform. Your lift kit is proudly made right here in the USA and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.