- Stabilize your stock pickup or lifted Jeep with the vibration-fighting ReadyLift Track Bar
- Eliminates fluctuation while driving elevated vehicles
- Offered with either curved or straight fabrication (determined by the elevated height)
- 1.5-inch wall tube is constructed with CNC machine-welded end bungs
- Manufactured in the U.S. with patents in Canada and the United States
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Driving a vehicle with the dreaded death wobble is just as bad as it sounds. Unsafe shaking and pulsations through your steering system must be addressed. In an elevated Jeep or stock pickup, the solution is as simple, yet comprehensive, as the ReadyLift Track Bar.
Make all the tweaks and slight modifications you want using this state-of-the-art technology. In fact, the incorporated 4140 machined clevis fastener is patented in both the United States and Canada. Your ReadyLift Track Bar is constructed from strong 1.5-inch wall tubing, with CNC machine-welded end bungs for dependability. And, the left and right heim joints are constructed from 7/8-inch Chromoly.
Go with the bent track bar for your Jeep or truck lifted up to 4 inches. Order the straight tubing if your Jeep or truck is higher than 4 inches. NAPA is proud to offer this aftermarket product, made in the U.S., with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.