- The REDARC Anderson to Anderson Cable ensures a secure connection for your solar accessories
- Easily place your solar blanket in the sun even while your car is parked in the shade
- Setup is made simple by industry-standard Anderson connectors
- Engineered for easy plug-and-play simplicity
- Take your pick of the 16' or 32' lengths
- Protected with a generous 2-Year Warranty
You may quickly connect your solar panel to the solar regulator or the regulator to your car battery using the state-of-the-art REDARC Anderson to Anderson Cable. The secret is using industry-standard Anderson connections on each side, making plug-and-play installation quick and straightforward. This product is designed to eliminate screw terminals and therefore has no risk of loose connections.
Your REDARC Cable, available in 16' or 32' lengths, enables you to position your solar panel in the sun even when your car is parked, whether at a campsite in the shade or in a parking lot as you run errands for that next stretch of road trip. Any REDARC solar blanket, including the 112w, 160w, 240w or 300w models, is compatible with this setup.
With over 40 years of experience, REDARC's goal has been to ensure that its products are the benchmark by which the competition is measured. REDARC allows its customers to enjoy the convenience of modern technology in the great outdoors for longer, which is just another reason that NAPA proudly sells the REDARC Anderson to Anderson Cable, protected with a 2-Year Warranty.