- Be in charge of your power output with the REDARC Hall Effect Current Sensor
- Take advantage of established alerts for overcharges and system failures
- Long-lasting fabrication includes completely sealed system
- Voltage output is easily displayed in real-time
- Works well for both auxiliary and main battery
- Comes with a 2-Year Warranty
Stay up to date on the level of current flowing through your electrical components with the state-of-the-art REDARC Hall Effect Current Sensor. Get accurate readings displayed as a voltage signal. And rely on incorporated alerts when there is a system failure, overcharge or other critical concerns. Damage from overload is impossible.
The cable-mounted REDARC Current Sensor is great for HD applications, thanks to the completely sealed fabrication that withstands the harshest conditions. Your new monitoring tool is 100A rated, and backed by a 2-Year Warranty.