- The REDARC Pure Sine Wave Inverter allows you to power up your 110V equipment while traveling
- Perfect for running a GPS or CPAP machine, charging phones, cameras, computers and more
- Engineered to safeguard against overheating, overloading and short-circuiting
- Available in wattages ranging from 400 to 3000 with a load-controlled cooling fan
- Protected with a 2-Year Warranty
The amenities of "home" aren't always available in an RV, which is your home away from home. And some amenities that ran on 110V weren't exactly made for life on the road. Thankfully the REDARC Pure Sine Wave Inverter has solved this problem.
Now, you can safely power, charge and use your delicate equipment, such as laptops, CPAP machines, speakers and phone chargers. Both overload and short-circuit protection are included to protect your devices. Additionally, even in extreme heat, a load-controlled cooling fan maintains this component's optimal working temperature. You can purchase this device in wattages of 400w, 1000w, 1500w, 2000w or 3000w.
NAPA proudly sells the REDARC Pure Sine Wave Inverter protected with a 2-Year Warranty.