- Organize your camper or mid-sized caravan by utilizing the REDARC RedVision & Manage30 Total Vehicle Management System
- Designed for configurations with three or more water tanks, and high- and low-powered devices
- Features a dedicated inverter channel and six tank sensor inputs
- Includes the Manager30 Battery Manager
- Protected with a 2-Year Warranty
Maintaining order can seem unattainable when your setup includes three or more water tanks and a mix of high- and low-powered equipment variations. That's why the REDARC RedVision & Manage30 Total Vehicle Management System is a helpful tool.
While on the road, sporting a REDARC Total Vehicle Management System means your batteries stay charged. To maintain the condition of secondary batteries and modify the charge rate as you drive, a Manager30 Battery Manager is included, for your convenience.
The system includes every main component you need. Just add batteries, fuses and wires, and you'll be running your camper or medium-sized caravan in no time. You'll love the easily readable monitor that allows you to keep control and system performance in the palm of your hand.
NAPA proudly sells the REDARC RedVision & Manage30 Total Vehicle Management System, protected with a 2-Year Warranty.