- The REDARC Redvision Total Vehicle Management System is optimized for camper trailers and medium-sized caravans
- Ideal for systems that use three or more water tanks, as well as low- and high-powered devices
- A compelling feature includes 6 inputs for tank sensors and a separate channel for the inverter
- 80A maximum current provides a lot of power
- App with Bluetooth controls settings
- 2-Year Warranty Included
Many RVs, camper trailers and caravans started modestly but gradually evolved into monstrous vehicles. You could begin to feel lost in the crowd when you have more than two water tanks and a long list of high- and low-powered equipment. With the help of the REDARC Redvision Total Vehicle Management System, keep everything in functioning order.
Six tank sensor inputs are available on your REDARC Vehicle Management System, along with a dedicated inverter channel. Additionally, it has a maximum current of 80A, giving you more than enough power for any circumstance. The integrated Manager30 Battery Manager, which charges and discharges your auxiliary batteries as you drive, lets you rest easy knowing your system is in good hands.
You may turn on or off your lights, fans, refrigerators, pumps and inverters using this convenient system. Any smartphone can easily be used to control the system, too, thanks to a Bluetooth-enabled application. NAPA proudly sells the REDARC Redvision Total Vehicle Management System, protected with a 2-Year Warranty.