- The REDARC Solar Regulator allows you to charge your batteries without overcharging them
- Installation is quick and straightforward using Anderson SB 50 connectors
- Controls the voltage between the battery banks and the solar panels
- Ideal for caravans, 4WD vehicles and more
- Take your pick of 10, 20 or 30 amps
- Protected with a 2-Year Warranty
The sun is quite powerful, and as we seek to harness that power, we need to regulate intake. Charging solar panel products haphazardly can cause overcharging and harm your batteries. Gather the electricity you require with the REDARC Solar Regulator. This system works with AGM, Standard and Calcium batteries.
Your REDARC Regulator can charge up to two different battery banks when paired with REDARC's 4WD solar panels. The 12V or 24V solar panel, your batteries and the regulator interconnect to ensure the proper voltage is given at all times. Let these REDARC products enable boost, absorption, float and multi-stage charging.
Remember, Anderson SB 50 connections come manufactured to be quickly and easily installed. Take your pick of 10, 20 or 30 amps system. REDARC is a trusted brand which is just another reason NAPA proudly sells the REDARC Solar Regulator protected with a 2-Year Warranty. You only need to plug it in to get started!