- Reese Ball Mounts are rugged enough for serious towing with a corrosion-resistant design that's built to last
- The angle cut makes it easy to put into a trailer hitch
- Engineered for long-lasting performance
- Made for hitch ball hole sizes of 3/4-inch to 1-inch; works with 1-1/4-inch or 2-inch square receivers
- For medium-duty Class II or heavy-duty Class III or IV hitches, with a capacity of up to 6,000 pounds
- Many sizes and drops/rises to choose from
- Finish is either Black Powder Coat or Chrome (depending on size)
- Setup is simple and straightforward
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty
A faulty towing system is a worst-case scenario, and a strong, reliable trailer hitch ball mount can mean the difference between safely pulling a trailer and getting into a lot of expensive trouble. Installing a Reese Ball Mount lets you tow with confidence.
Your Reese Ball Mount is crafted with an angled cut construction that makes it easy to put the ball into your trailer hitch. The unique Metal Shield coating on these ball mounts keeps rust and corrosion at bay. Reese ball mounts are crafted using high-quality Stainless Steel and they come in a wide range of sizes to match the towing capacity of your vehicle. They are made to fit a wide range of hitch ball hole sizes and receivers. Depending on which ball mount you buy, it can have a Black Powder Coat or Chrome finish. Installation is easy, so you can get on your way faster.
With a strong hitch ball mount, you can't make a mistake. With a Reese Ball Mount, you can pull heavy loads for less money. A 1-Year Warranty backs up your purchase.