- With the Retrax One XR Tonneau Cover you can protect your truck bed and arrange your cargo on top
- Can be combined with an integrated Trax Rail System
- Sturdy polycarbonate structure retracts and expands with ease
- Offers sleek and low-profile design
- Matte Black coating resists scratching and denting
- Weight limit of 200 lbs. on top
- Clamp system installs easily
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
As part of a rigorous consumer research program, many of the customers we've talked to end up debating whether they should install a tonneau cover or a t-slot attachment over their truck bed. A retractable tonneau cover is ideal for keeping your cargo secured, covered and dry, while a Trax Rail System is a simple way to add bike racks and other storage options to your truck without sacrificing and room in the bed. We're always happy to tell our customers the good news: if you install the Retrax One XR Tonneau Cover, you'll get the best of both worlds!
This tonneau cover comes with all of the benefits of the original Retrax One MX retractable tonneau cover. It boasts a durable Polycarbonate structure that's coated in a scratch-resistant Matte Black finish. The sleek, low-profile design installs super-fast with minimal effort, and best of all - there's no need to open your toolbox or plug in your drill. Plus, your cool new tonneau cover can be secured in any position with a lock and key, and it works with any t-slot attachment you want to install over it.
The Trax Rail System will work with just about any T-Slot attachment, including those from Yakima, Thule, Rhino Rack, and many more. Combined with the Retrax One XR Tonneau Cover, this powerful combination increases your truck's load capacity while also boosting style and practicality. This set is created in the United States of America and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.