- Rhino-Rack Truck Topper Roof Racks open up a world of storage possibilities on the roof of your truck topper
- Gives your truck topper or tonneau cover the support to securely haul long cargo like ladders and equipment
- 50-inch, 54-inch, and 59-inch bars are available
- Fixed Mount model features internal backing plates that hide mounting hardware
- Track Mount model is fully adjustable to accommodate various load sizes
- Compatible with truck bed caps as well as tonneau covers
- For some models, an adjustable track is included
- Comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Having a truck cap or tonneau cover installed on your pickup makes it a far more useful vehicle for all your needs. But many drivers believe that these additional features mean sacrificing the ability to haul cargo on your roof. We're here to tell you: that's not true! When you install a Rhino-Rack Topper Roof Rack, your truck cap no longer limits your cargo carrying capabilities.
Your Rhino-Rack crossbars attach to the top of your truck cap and are the ideal solution for the conundrum of transporting ladders and other tools. Choose your preferred design: either the Fixed Mount model or the Track Mount model. Both operate with Rhino-Rack HD and Aero cargo bars. Fixed Mount toppers feature backing plates that conceal the mounting hardware, offering a sturdy construction without detracting from the sleek, aerodynamic appearance of your pickup truck. The Track Mount model features customizable sliding capability that moves up or down your truck bed depending on the amount of the load size. Both are compatible with hard-top tonneau covers and truck caps. The length options are 50-inch, 54-inch, and 59-inch.
You don't have to let your truck cap or hard tonneau cover stop you from installing a sturdy rack system on your truck. Rhino-Rack Topper Racks provide the entire rooftop cargo-carrying capacity you've been looking for. A Lifetime Warranty is included.