- Loading your roof rack just got a lot easier with the Rhino Rack Universal Side Loader
- Ideal for transporting ladders, kayaks, lumber, fishing poles, and other lengthy cargo
- Mounts to the crossbars of your rack for pivoting
- Push-button action quickly collapses for storage
- All major roof rack brands and designs are compatible
- Support pole can hold up to 40 pounds
- Loads are kept from falling off the end by a built-in load stop
- Protect your vehicle and cargo with foam padding
- Sturdy storage bag is included
- Comes with a 3-Year Limited Warranty
When it comes time to load up your roof rack with bulky, long, and heavy cargo like kayaks and lumber, it can feel like a truly monumental task. Not to mention dangerous for your knees and back! But with the Rhino Rack Universal Side Loader, you'll have a big helping hand and the support you need to load your bulky cargo speedily and safely.
Your Rhino Rack Side Loader attaches to almost any variation of popular roof rack systems, and provides a convenient surface for propping up your cargo. Attach the loader, lower the support pole, load the front end of your stuff onto it, and then raise the back end to slide your cargo onto the rack. When unloading, just slide the front of your cargo onto the loader, pivot it off of your roof rack, and place each end down.
When you're finished, simply press a button to collapse the loader. Your side loader even has foam padding to ensure that both your vehicle and your cargo stays unblemished during loading and unloading. The Rhino-Rack Universal Side Loader makes moving even the heaviest goods a breeze. A 3-Year Warranty is included.