- Strap all the extra stuff you can’t leave home without to the roof of your vehicle with the Rightline Gear Range Car Top Carrier
- Use the all-weather incorporated clips to secure to the door frame; no straps run inside your cabin
- Fabricated from UV-stable, PVC semi-coated Mesh XT material
- Take advantage of the provided storage sack when not in use
- Choose from 18, 15 or 10 cubic feet
- Comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Whoever said “You can’t take it with you” must not have owned a Rightline Gear Range Car Top Carrier. This innovative aftermarket automotive accessory works without or without a roof rack and cross bars. This car top carrier uses incorporated clips to secure directly to the frame of your doors. There is no need to run straps through the interior of your cabin with this modern design.
For the most space, go with the Range 3 model that sits 18 inches high, 36 inches wide and 48 inches long, for a total of 18 cubic feet. The Range 2 option is also 18 inches tall and 36 inches wide, but only 40 inches long, for a total of 15 cubic feet. The most compact choice is the Range Jr, which is 15 inches tall, 32 inches wide and 36 inches long, for 10 cubic feet of storage.
Your Rightline Gear Carrier is fabricated from UV-stable PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT material. It also features urethane-coated zippers to provide a 100% waterproof application. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Rightline Gear Range Car Top Carrier with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.