- Add impressive functionality to your rugged rig with the Rock-Slide Engineering Rigid Front Bumper
- Adapts for compatibility with other Rock-Slide accessories like the Rock-Slide Engineering Bull Bar LED Light
- Full-size option installs onto fender flares and offers full-width protection and fog light room
- Winch mount placement (9 inches) can be welded shut if not in use (won't inhibit air intake)
- Shorter size option allows for more tire clearance and an aerodynamic front-end look
- Features two shackle spots and incorporated light pockets
- Engineered to align with the contours of your Wrangler
- Easy to install with all necessary hardware included
- Can come with or without Bull Bar attachment
- Finished in a protective black powder coat
- Toughened, 3/16-inch steel build
Your Jeep isn't all flash. It's a structural beast designed to tackle off-road adventures while looking its best, so any aftermarket upgrade should obviously meet those same standards. That's why you should fortify your Jeep's front end with the Rock-Slide Engineering Rigid Front Bumper.
Choose from a full-size option that comes with full-width defense and fender flare attachment. Or, opt for the shorter ('Shorty') model for better tire clearance and an aerodynamic front look. They both come with double shackle points, incorporated light pockets for LED add-ons, and an optional Bull Bar attachment. Either way, your bumper choice is designed to complement the contours of your Wrangler's build.
The 9-inch dropped area for winch-mounted towing can be used for recovery missions, or welded tight for a more complete look. (Your air intake will retain all functionality.) This front bumper comes in a protective black powder coat to protect against rust and corrosion while blending in with your Jeep's dark accent colors. It's the perfect bumper choice for those looking to invest in durability just as much as style.
Your Rock-Slide Bumper comes with all hardware needed for an easy installation. Don't settle for flimsy stock bumpers that'll give in. Outfit your Wrangler in top-notch front-end protection to hit the trails hard with confidence!