- Mount up some extra protection and safety features to your Jeep Wrangler with the Rock-Slide Engineering Step Sliders
- Steps automatically drop down when a door is open, and collapse up when the door is closed
- Incorporates front and rear application on four-door vehicles
- Constructed from 3/16-inch steel
- Installation is simple using provided hardware and wiring components
Crawl across boulders like an explorer, but be treated like a king when you arrive, thanks to the Rock-Slide Engineering Step Sliders. This aftermarket Jeep accessory protects your ride, while also giving you extra support getting in and out of a lifted vehicle.
The state-of-the-art engineering makes this electric step drop down when the door is open. When the door is shut, the automotive step collapses back into a compact position. This advanced feature can be shut off when you are roughing it with the mudding crew. And it can be manually operated for a Jeep without doors installed.
Your Rock-Slide Sliders are constructed from long-lasting, 3/16-inch steel. Installing this product is a great DIY project. Options for a Ford Econoline and F-150 are also available.