- Adapt your ride to your surroundings and upgrade your capability with the Rugged Ridge AMFIB Snorkel
- Convert from low to high mount quickly and easily
- Navigate off-road water hazards without flooding your engine
- Boosts performance by providing cool air to your engine
- Designed to complement the factory trim on your Jeep
- Engineered to work with Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT models
- Exempt from CARB
- A 5-Year Limited Warranty is Included
It's been said that Jeeps are like people; this is especially true when it comes to breathing. Just like you, your Jeep needs cool, clean oxygen to live, and let's face it: the hot air from your factory air intake isn't ideal. However, you can draw cooler outside air from above your engine with the Rugged Ridge AMFIB Snorkel. Using cooler air in the engine improves combustion to boost horsepower and torque. A snorkel also allows your engine to breathe underwater, making your AMFIB Snorkel the perfect accessory to keep water out of your engine bay even while traversing backroads creeks and streams.
Thanks to the adaptable setup of the Rugged Ridge AMFIB Snorkel system, you can choose the exact configuration that works for your Jeep. Regardless of the configuration you go with, this Snorkel is designed to complement the OE trim of your Jeep, so it's the perfect combination of form and function. Installation is fast and straightforward with no drilling required. This system is CARB exempt and comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.