Rugged Ridge 18006.50 fits the following vehicle:
- 1987-1995, 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler
- Take back control and prevent steer bind with Rugged Ridge Drop Pitman Arms
- Solid-steel construction specifically fabricated for lifted Jeeps
- Aftermarket component decreases bump steer by adjusting length
- Reduces pull by correcting angles of drag link
- Comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty
Lifting a Jeep is just the beginning! The change in height distorts the linkage angle, which can give your Jeep a mind of its own as you traverse over bumps and other rocky terrain. A complete lift requires upgrading your stock steering linkage, since the factory-installed system is really meant for a standard suspension height.
Rugged Ridge develops quality automotive accessories for off-road Jeep enthusiasts. The Drop Pitman Arms decrease bump steer and lessen the angle of your drag link. The solid, all-steel fabrication is guaranteed to run parallel to the track bar of your lifted Wrangler or Gladiator.
NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Rugged Ridge Drop Pitman Arms with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.