- Enjoy extreme adaptability for your Wrangler JK thanks to Rugged Ridge eXtreme Heavy Duty Bumper System
- Designed for customizable options - style the precise bumper you want with this modular system
- Choose from a variety of styles and profiles
- How it works:
- 1) Start with your base now and upgrade whenever you want
- 2) Standard ends convert your short base into a full size bumper
- 3) Outfit your rig with off-road protection using the rugged tubular upgrades
- Choose your finish: Polished 304 Stainless Steel or heavy duty Textured Black Powder Coat atop Stainless Steel
If you drive a Jeep Wrangler, you know that customizing your ride is very important. Every year, Jeep meetups across the USA showcase all the best in unique Jeep profiles. Wouldn't you love to be a part of the fun? If the answer is yes, there's only one way to get the optimal level of customization for your Wrangler JK.
With its modular design, the Rugged Ridge eXtreme Heavy Duty Bumper System gives you the ability to create a huge range of different styles and looks. You can make exactly the bumper you want! All parts are crafted from Steel and you can choose the finish you prefer: heavy-duty, textured Black Powder Coated Steel with a tough E-coat undercoat, or polished, rust-free 304 Stainless Steel for a sophisticated look that lasts for years to come. Here's how it works:
1) Get the basics now and upgrade whenever you want. The easy-to-mount XHD Short Base comes in two styles: Integrated Winch Mount, which can be used with almost any aftermarket winch, or Light Mount Base, which has two places to mount lights.
2) Standard ends make your Short Base into a Full Size Bumper. Standard ends are easy to attach to any Short Base with 6 oversized 12mm bolts. This turns your short bumper into a full size bumper design. Each Standard end is recessed to make sure it fits perfectly, and the short bases make the fit almost perfect.
3) Continue your customization with super-durable tubular upgrades that offer superior protection off-road. Create the ideal off-road bumper setup by adding a durable 120-wall tubular RRC mount, Stinger, or Hoop Overrider.