- Keep the wilderness out of your vehicle's interior with Rugged Ridge Floor Liners
- Heavy-duty molded tread directs melted snow, dirt, and mud away from your shoes and clothes
- Advanced Thermoplastic is injection-molded to create a rugged material that performs like rubber
- Rubberized nubs on the underside keep your floor mats in place
- Self-sealing hooks (available in most models) keep messes from seeping under anchor points
- Custom-made for your Jeep, truck, or SUV's specific floor design
- High walls on all edges contain spills and debris
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
When you're ready to take your SUV or truck into the great outdoors, you can keep the mud and melted snow off the interior carpeting with Rugged Ridge Floor Liners. These liners act as a protective layer between your feet and your car's floors, reducing wear and tear and minimizing stains and odor. Crafted from Thermoplastic Elastomer, each mat stays rugged like plastic but has the versatility and flexibility of rubber.
Rugged Ridge took the time to engineer these floor mats to conform perfectly to the floor of your vehicle's interior. That means you get uninterrupted protection from side to side. With their patent-pending "Deep Tread" design, the mats channel liquids away from shoes and pants. The high-walled edges contain those liquids and keep them from spilling out onto your vehicle's carpet.
Because messes can often seep into the floor through the hook fixtures, these mats were designed with a self-healing hook system that creates a seal around the hook to lockout leaks. The rubberized nub system on the back acts like cleats on a turf field, and grips the carpet to prevent the mats from moving around. These floor mats are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.