- Go off-road with confidence when you have the substantial strength of Rugged Ridge Heavy Duty Drag Links
- Crafted with 1/4-inch thick cold rolled steel for outstanding structural integrity
- No seams or welds means no weak points
- Features tapered ends that work with factory knuckle applications
- Convenient bolt-on design to prevent bent tie rods on rigs with large tires
You know off-roading in your Jeep can be a ton of fun, especially with beefy tires. But a bent tie rod can cut short a long day of off-road adventure. Luckily, the Rugged Ridge Heavy-Duty Drag Links have your back! The structural durability of these links far outperforms factory links, providing nearly 1-ton strength.
No adjustments are required because the ends are tapered at the manufacturer and will fit virtually any stock knuckles. This is a straightforward bolt-on solution prevents bent tie rods, a common problem that comes with using oversized tires off-road. Once you've installed the Heavy Duty Drag Link between the pitman arm and the tie rod (with the provided tie rod ends), it's time to get back out there and keep the adventure rolling!