Rugged Ridge 18050.83 fits the following vehicle:
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler
- Enjoy the comprehensively constructed, Rugged Ridge Heavy Duty Tie Rods & Crossover Conversion Kit to update all your steering components
- Includes the tie rod tube, the drag link tube and 4 tie rod ends (for some applications)
- Durable tie rods feature Steel walls that are 1/4" thick with a 1-1/4" outside diameter
- Contains a robust steering dampener bracket suited for (some applications)
- Expertly tapered for a precise fit that requires no adjustments
Invest in the Rugged Ridge Heavy Duty Tie Rod and Crossover Conversion Kit to bring your vehicle's steering system to its full potential in terms of overall strength. Prepare ahead and level up your vehicle because we all know that on the trails, you should avoid getting hung up and having to stop because your standard steering components are too weak. You can really beef up your vehicle using this package, which includes everything you need to strengthen your ride and to handle even the most challenging of terrains.
The Rugged Conversion Kit features heavy-duty tie rods that come manufactured from 1-1/4" ID SAE 1018 Steel. This Steel is cold rolled, perforated and pulled through dies to create a wall thickness measuring 1/4-inch, which is twice as thick as stock rods and has an outer diameter that is twice as large. Rest easy because this genuine DOM tubing has no single seam or weld that could ever possibly fail you!
There is also a robust drag link tube and 4 heavy-duty tie rod ends included in the package. These tie-rod ends have conventional tapered ends, so they may also suit stock knuckle installations. Enjoy the 1-ton strength rating that does not need any modifications. In addition, a steering dampener bracket may come included for some applications. NAPA proudly sells the Rugged Ridge Heavy Duty Tie Rods & Crossover Conversion Kit.