- Revamp your suspension system with the Rugged Ridge Nitrogen Series Shock Absorbers
- Designed for a 150-psi nitrogen charge which enhances street and off-road performance
- Durable D.O.M tubing minimizes internal wear
- Refined chrome piston rod lasts for years
- Sealed tight to prevent leakage
Shock absorbers are a critical part of your suspension system, so it only makes sense to install high-performing, long-lasting absorbers that can keep up with your level of driving. The Rugged Ridge Nitrogen Series Shock Absorbers feature durable D.O.M tubing that minimizes internal wear, along with a refined chrome piston rod that won't succumb to extreme temperatures. Your new shock absorbers are designed for a 150-psi nitrogen charge, which enhances both street and off-road performance. Sealed to prevent any leaks, the absorbers will perform at peak levels for years to come. The shock dimensions are 22.76 at inches at full length, and 13.54 inches at a collapsed length. Included in your order is a black shock boot and ORV sticker for each shock.