Rugged Ridge 18021.02 fits the following vehicles:
- 1976-1983 Jeep Cherokee
- 1976-1986 Jeep Wagoneer
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ7
- 1976-1983 Jeep CJ5
- 1984-1986 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
- 1986 Jeep Comanche
- 1981-1986 Jeep Scrambler
- 1976-1986 Jeep J10
- 1976-1986 Jeep J20
- Rugged Ridge Steering Box Braces reduce the amount of strain placed on your steering box
- Quick and simple installation using a straightforward bolt-on connection
- Ideal for driving on rough terrain, like off-roading and rock crawling
- Superior performance when used with larger tires
- Offers the ideal support your vehicle needs
Even under the most severe wheeling conditions, the Rugged Ridge Steering Box Braces will securely fasten that steering box. When you upgrade to larger-than-stock tires, the pressures imposed on your steering box rise significantly, and in some instances, these forces may even be sufficient to pull the steering box off its mounts. Remedy this and get the parts you need to preserve your vehicle and enhance its performance.
The quick and simple installation uses bolts, and the Steering Box Braces come with all the necessary mounting hardware you need, for your convenience. Get ready to experience how this state-of-the-art product provides you with the support you need to keep any flex at bay.
Rugged Ridge created this heavy-duty steering box brace with a Black finish, which is stunningly chic. Keeping your steering box in place even under the most rigorous conditions is just another reason NAPA proudly sells the Rugged Ridge Steering Box Braces.