- If your Jeep sports a 2-inch (or taller) suspension lift, the Rugged Ridge Transfer Case Slip Yoke Eliminator Kit is a non-negotiable upgrade for safe, efficient drivetrain ability
- Exchange the slip yoke portion of the NP 231 with a fixed yoke and CV-style driveshaft system
- Compatible with all modern production NP 231 transfer cases from 1987 and on
- No longer necessary to bypass drive train vibrations by dropping transfer case
- Improve toughness, lubrication and optimal driveline angles
If you've installed a larger lift kit on your Jeep without altering your driveshaft, you could be noticing a loss of rear-wheel power as well as transfer case leakage. A proper slip yoke eliminator kit is an absolute necessity for non-body lifted Jeep Wranglers made from 1987 to 2006. With the Rugged Ridge Transfer Case Slip Yoke Eliminator Kit, you'll stabilize the yoke and driveshaft system with a fixed version featuring a CV-style drive shaft to prevent yoke overextension that could cause serious harm to you and your ride.
Tall suspension lifts cause preventable drivetrain vibrations that can worsen your Wrangler's condition down the road. This eliminator kit keeps up with your added suspension lift and helps you improve durability, lubrication and driveshaft length. You'll be hard-pressed to find a more reliable, comprehensive slip yoke eliminator kit on the market!