- Tether your stuck vehicle to a mighty oak with the versatile Rugged Ridge Tree Trunk Protector Strap
- Fabricated from nylon to prevent mildew and other decomposition
- Take advantage of this flexible, shock-absorbing recovery accessory
- Measure six feet long, with either a 2-inch or 3-inch width
- Comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty
We know, you like to venture off the beaten path. But when off-roading in your mudding pickup truck, Jeep or 4X4, you can often slide into a slippery, sticky situation without any other vehicles to help you out of the jam. Have no fear, because, with the Rugged Ridge Tree Trunk Protector Strap, a hearty tree can be gently used as your anchor point.
Leverage the elements nearby in a way that is safe for Mother Nature and your trusty winch investment. Your new Tree Trunk Protector Strap is fabricated from nylon to prevent mildew, as well as absorb tension and vibrations. Once done, the elasticity will allow the Rugged Ridge strap to rebound to the original compact shape.
This aftermarket winch accessory is six feet long. Choose between either the 3-inch or 2-inch width options. NAPA is proud to offer the Rugged Ridge Tree Trunk Protector Strap with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.