- Rugged Ridge Tube Doors will add some heft to your Wrangler's doors
- Steel tube with a diameter of 1.5 inches
- Installation is simple and quick thanks to the included adjustable nylon straps
- Paddle handle that can be locked
- Finish: Textured Black Powder Coat
- A 5-Year Limited Warranty is included
On a Wrangler, nothing rivals the appearance and feel of tube doors. Unfortunately, a lot of tube doors on the market are so small that they're barely worth installing. If you're searching for a tougher, more substantial tube door for your Jeep, go no further than the Rugged Ridge Tube Doors.
Your Rugged Ridge Tube Doors have a massive 1.5-inch diameter and are made of steel for optimum strength. These doors attach straight to your OE hitch pin for a quick installation. You can choose how wide you want your doors to swing open thanks to adjustable nylon straps.
While your Jeep will not be as secure as Fort Knox, a lockable paddle handle will allow you to close the doors with a key. For each door, a sturdy cover is also available. A 5-Year Limited Warranty is included.