- Get a toughened pull for your winch with the Rugged Ridge Winch Cable
- Layered sleeve protects from heat damage
- Won't kink, curl, splinter or fray your rope
- Choose from steel or synthetic cable
- Supported by a 5-Year Limited Warranty
Winch strength is important, but what really matters is the cable that can pull your payload. Without toughened wiring, you won't get what you need out of your winch set-up. So, make sure you've got the Rugged Ridge Winch Cable for excellent reliability!
With your choice of steel or synthetic material, this winch cable will deliver smooth and seamless pulls – meaning it won't curl, splinter or kink! The steel cable is braided with incorporated loop ends, while the synthetic ropes are buoyant and heavy-duty. Whichever one you choose, know that your cable is protected against overheating thanks to its additional sleeve.
The Rugged Ridge Winch Cable is supported by a 5-Year Limited Warranty.